21 Nov 2015

Bitchslap Magazine interviews Josefin Öhrn + The Liberation


After playing at Roskilde Festival this year, the name Josefin Öhrn + The Liberation started to appear more and more. It’s safe to say that it was a good year for them, especially now with the release of their debut album called “Horse Dance”. With Josefine’s upcoming gig at Ideal Bar in Copenhagen in January next year, I met her for a quick and dirty Q&A session.

Josefin, would you rather describe yourself as an introvert or extrovert, and why?

I think that I have a strange contrast with that. I’m a very private person and I might seem introvert. But as I’m putting my self on a stage and showing my work and art to the public I guess it’s a rather extrovert action.

What’s Josefin like on stage and in real life? Are there any (major) differences?

In real life I guess I can be very dreamy, but on stage I feel a very strong energy of the present.

What’s your least favourite thing to talk about in an interview?

Haha. Hard question.

What was your first memory that includes any form of music or when did you first come in contact with music?

Read the rest of the interview here: Bitchslap

---