30 Jul 2020

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs announce Hell's Teeth single – listen to J. Zunz 'remix' bside


Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs have announced the release of raucous new single 'Hell’s Teeth’ tomorrow (31st July).

The track is one of the many highlights of the latest album 'Viscerals'. With its headbanging, foot stomping, driving, low-slung guitar rhythm, booming drums and ‘Let’s Rock!’ moniker, the single is an ode to metal bands through the ages.

And that is not all – the bside features an exclusive rework of "Hell's Teeth' by fellow Rocket artist J.Zunz. 

J. Zunz is the solo project from Lorena Quintanilla – one half of Mexican duo ‘Lorelle Meets The Obsolete’ and is releasing her latest album 'Hibiscus' via Rocket on 21st August 2020.

Listen to J.Zunz's rework of 'Hell's Teeth exclusively here via Overblown

Overblown

This is what Lorena says about the remix:

"I love all the ‘Viscerals’ album but I especially like this song. I like the vocals and that short trippy instrumental part in the middle. So when I started working on the remix I knew that I would focus on those elements. I basically did an extended version of that short instrumental moment and deconstructed the vocals with effects, reverse and pitch shifters. Because of the lockdown, most of my equipment is not with me so I had to work with limited tools. The vocals are powerful and up front so somehow I was having in mind 'Time Is Money (Bastard)' by Swans." 

The single is released tomorrow via all streaming platforms.

You can also buy it and Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs album 'Viscerals' and J. Zunz's 'Hibiscus' from here: Rocket Bandcamp

---