27 Apr 2020

PETBRICK's Wayne Adams releases his solo back catalogue on to Bandcamp


PETBRICK's Wayne Adams has been making noisy solo music for many years in many guises and he has decided to put it all up onto Bandcamp, see here:

Wayne Adams

-

Wayne says this about it:

Hey yo people! So I spent a bit of time over the last couple of weeks tracking down all my solo music I've put out over the years. I managed to find most of it, so I thought it would be cool to put it all in one place! I remastered a lot of it and also made a super cool compilation called MUCK, it has a lot of rare and unreleased stuff in there. 

I've kept all the old albums free to DL that were originally released for free back in the day, so fill ya boots! I've also got some rare 7"/12" and cassettes up there for pretty cheep £3-£7.

Also fingers crossed I might actually have a new Breakcore release on Friday, ready for the Bandcamp no fee day!

---