is a tribute mixtape to italian soundtrack and library music golden age from 60’s, 70’s and early 80’s considered as an enormous and brilliant heritage by an handful of current italian bands filed under so-called Italian Occult Psychedelia: a kind of Italian hauntology, an engine of reactivation of an Italian collective memory.
The features of this shared past are related to the imaginary of Italian genre films as cannibal movies, spaghetti westerns, Italian B horror movies and their soundtracks, and are related also to the violent, obscure and esoteric folklore [...] Musically, is a cross of post-punk, krautrock, psychedelic rock, Italian progressive rock and Italian library music (quote from Wikipedia). As a weird kind of family affair, where fathers transmit alchemic learnings to their sons in a multi layered sonic panorama between past and present, east and west, real and (a lot of) unreal.
1. Black Emanuelle (Nico Fidenco)
2. Rame Triangolo Rosso (Gianni Giublena Rosacroce)
3. Hookers (Luca Sigurtà)
4. Savana (Guido e Maurizo De Angelis)
5. Saturn (In Zaire)
6. Campomorto (Heroin in Tahiti)
7. Tracce Sul Muro (Bixio/Frizzi/Tempera)
8. La vita Acquatica (Donato Epiro)
9. Suspiria (Goblin)
10. Avorio (Orfanado)
11. Dinamica Per 5+1 (Ennio Morricone)
12. Space Jungle Mantra (Lay Llamas)
13. More Alien Than Aliens (Mamuthones)
14. L’invasione Delle Locuste (La Piramide di Sangue)