29 Jul 2019

Fringe Review say some words about Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs live at Latitude


They say:

I seem to be a little late to the party with Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs. The first I heard of them was a video I didn’t ask for on The Internets about six months ago, which I watched with what I assumed was meant to be horror, but slowly realised I was supposed to be taking seriously. It was both awful and wonderful at the same time, so when I saw they were here I decided to see if they’d force me off that fence of indecision.

They powerfully pushed me off, and I gaily ran so far into the yes field that I can no longer see that stupid metaphorical fence. I simply didn’t understand. But now I know better.

“I think these guys might be quite loud,” the sweet guy says to his cherubic boy, about seven or eight years old, as the apocalyptic-tinged sound check begins. “Is that alright?” “It’s fine daddy!” The boy insists sweetly. Because this is Latitude there are large numbers of middle-class children around. They look like they’d know what to expect at a vegan dinner party, and probably have complex views on tapenade...

Read the full review here: Fringe Review 

Photo from Arc Tangent by Helen Messenger

---