8 Oct 2019

Fuzzy Sun reviews Julie's Haircut's In the Silence Electric


They say:

Julie’s Haircut is an Italian band that has been around for quite some time. They have been giving us fuzz and psych since the beginning. Now it is time for their new album that is called ‘In The Silence Electric’.

I’ve been following the band for a while now and have listened to most of their music. Their new album got me hooked, the fuzz, psych and trance on this album is more intense, the tracks have more dept and its very, and I mean very, hypnotic.

‘Until The Lights go out’ is by far my favourite track and this is the band at their best. A bass line so good the water runs out of my mouth, vocals yearn and morn over the fuzz. A track of epic hypnotic proportions.

‘In the Silence Electric’ is in part an experimental album and in part an psychedelic and highly hypnotic rock album and together this is a complete success.

See the piece here: Fuzzy Sun

---