7 May 2013

Ech(((o)))es & Dust Review - Gnod Dropout with White Hills II re-issue

























Ech(((o)))es & Dust's Brett Savage write some nice words about - Gnod Dropout with White Hills II re-issue.

'Being only 13 years into the new millenia, is it a little previous to offer up a contender for one of the albums of the century? Well, OK then, how about album of the decade? If you haven’t heard Gnod & White Hill's Drop Out II album by now, I think you may well end up being inclined to agree with me. In fact, I’m no spring chicken (I know, I know... I don't look it... you’re too kind etc), but it’s certainly one of the best I’ve heard  - ever........'

read the rest here

The record is availbe in all good records shop and we have a few pink vinyls at the Rocket bandcamp shop here

----